Ecostart is a pioneering waste management company based in Athens, and one of the country's fastest growing companies, covering a wide range of activities in Greece and abroad.
The company's highly qualified executives have many years of experience in the waste management field, providing specialized and reliable services to private companies and public entities alike.
Contributing to the progress and development of Greek society is a very important factor for any business and especially when it is environmentally related.
Ecostart, being a human driven company, has developed a course of action that promotes and highlights the true meaning of the term Corporate Social Responsibility.
With growth, cohesion, solidarity and progress as key factors, our targeted actions focus on:
- The continuous creation of new positions targeted at vulnerable social groups.
- Participation in research programs in collaboration with Higher Education Institutes and Technological Educational Institutes
- Supporting vulnerable social groups
- Creating scholarships for young scientists
- Supporting initiatives in order produce culture
- Supporting the promotion of sports